For appointments & directions:
MemorialCare Cancer Institute
at Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
in Laguna Hills
Learning that you have cancer is a difficult experience. You may wonder how you can cope with the physical and emotional challenges cancer treatment may present. It takes a full-scale commitment from you, your family and friends, and a multidisciplinary team of experts to fight cancer.
- Saddleback Memorial's program is a designation comprehensive cancer center accredited by the American College of Surgeons.
- Saddleback Memorial participates in clinical oncology research through a collaborative program. Clinical trial participation with the latest research protocols means we can provide you the same treatment opportunities offered at some of the country's most prestigious cancer centers.
- Saddleback Memorial also has a tumor registry, certified by the American College of Surgeons, that provides valuable data for many research studies.
- Our specialized, oncology-certified nurses (OCNs) are educated in the psychosocial, clinical and technical care of cancer patients.
Becoming a Patient
- You can call us for physician referrals and information on available treatments.
- Your primary care physician can call one of our oncologists to make a referral.
- You can check Health Plans for insurance information as needed or call the phone number on the back of your insurance card to check on your specific coverage needs.
- Most insurance companies will pay for a second opinion. Please check with your insurance company to verify this.
Robotic Assisted Surgery
The da Vinci S® Surgical System
(da Vinci) provides breakthrough capabilities that offer greater patient benefits.
Transitions for Women Boutique
Specializing in cancer care products
Transitions for Women is a specialty boutique, providing quality skin care products, an array of fashionable wigs, scarves and hats, mastectomy bras, breast forms, compression garments and more, all with a knowledgeable staff to help you. Contact Transitions for Women
for more information or a free consultation.