Celebrating Over 100 Years of Care
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center has been recognized as a major regional provider of medical and surgical services. Long Beach Memorial consistently achieves national accolades for its quality care, including being named as one of the U.S. top 125 hospitals by Consumers’ CHECKBOOK; named Top 100 Hospitals Cardiovascular by Thomson Reuters; and named one of “America’s Best Hospitals” for Orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report magazine. Our state-of-the-art electronic medical record system ensures our patients receive the best, safest possible care.
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Long Beach Memorial
- MemorialCare Cancer Institute
- MemorialCare Center for Women
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- MemorialCare Orthopedic Institute
- MemorialCare Rehabilitation Institute
- MemorialCare Sleep Disorder Center
- MemorialCare Stroke Center
As a busy mother of six, Allison has always been on the go. When she had her third child in 2001, she started to experience abdominal pain.
According to the American Cancer Society, nearly 1.7 million people in the United States are diagnosed with cancer each year.